Strategic & Successful
With every promotion, and every client, our first step is to make sure that the contest or sweepstakes in on so that it will successfully meet your goals.
Then we back it up with flawless execution—from drafting official rules that adhere to all federal and state sweepstakes to protecting you against copyright infringement with user-generated contests, from surety bond procurement to prize delivery.
Dependable & Worry-free
Our expertise is contest and sweepstakes administration. We dot all the I’s cross all the T’s to deliver successful, compliant promotions—always on time and always on budget.
Our Sweepstakes & Contest Administration Services include:
- Development and consultation
- Promotion administration
- Legal advice and official rules
- Contest judging (as applicable)
- Winner(s) selection (as applicable)
- Winner(s) notification
- Winner’s list creation and request fulfillment
- State registrations/filings and bonding
- Interactive promotional website development & hosting
- Prize fulfillment (selection, procurement, warehouse and shipping)
- Procurement of Affidavits of Eligibility & Publicity/Liability Releases
- $1,000,000 Errors & Omissions Indemnification Policy
- $1,000,000 Cyber Liability Indemnification Policy
- IRS 1099 form issuance
- Data entry
- Social media counsel and execution >
Let us take care of the details.
We understand the different barriers various contests pose, whether it be the amount of work that users have to invest in submitting or a cost associated with entry. Additionally, we also understand the amount of user engagement different contests provide, so we work on leveraging the two to create a contest that will be both engaging and successful for your specific company. Our goal as your administrator is to offer a promotion that users don’t have to study to understand and that makes participate easy and natural.
As contest administrators, we are here to help at every stage. We offer support in drafting up the contest idea, writing rules/terms and conditions, executing and monitoring the campaign, judging, and procuring and delivering the prize. Plus, the entire time we are making sure your contest is being run in compliance with all federal and state contest laws. There are so many small details that can cause problems if not strictly adhered to, so our job is to take care of the details while also supporting the big picture.