Minimize Risk, Maximize Results
Our expertise is compliance with contest rules. We know when you need bonding & registration, and where and when you need to file affidavits. We know how to protect you against copyright infringement, and our official rules always adhere to all federal & state regulations. Which means you can rest easy knowing your contest is 100% legally compliant.
Count on Alliance for a Legal Contest
We provide all aspects of contest creation, administration and management, and you can access our expertise through à la carte services or a complete A-to-Z administration package. Whatever your needs — from legal consultation to custom app development — Alliance has you covered.
Our Sweepstakes & Contest Administration Services include:
- Contest creation, execution & administration
- Legal consultation & advice
- Official contest rules
- Winners selection & notification
- Prize fulfillment
- $1,000,000 indemnification policies for errors & omissions and cyber liability
- Affidavits of Eligibility & Publicity and Liability Releases
- State registrations, filings & bonding
- Issuance of 1099 and 1096 forms
- Data entry & management
- Interactive contest website development & hosting
- Social media counsel & execution
These are just a few of the clients who turn to us for contest laws & regulations:
76: Pac-12 Football
Entertain in Style Sweepstakes
Francis Ford Coppola Winery:
Free Groceries Sweepstakes
Margaritaville.tv: Jimmy Buffet
Really for You Concert
Honda: One Tank
Get a FREE Consultation »
Share Contests With Facebook
One of the most common social media platforms used to share/run/advertise promotions is Facebook. While many may think you can take any sweepstakes or contest and simply share it on Facebook, this is not necessarily the case. Facebook has numerous policies on how they do/do not support contests and sweepstakes, and they update these policies often. Lucky for you, it’s our job to stay in the know about these updates, so we’ll never set up a promotion that’s not in compliance.
Facebook is very firm in the fact that they will not aide you in the administration of your promotion, and you agree that if you utilize their platform to administer your contest or sweepstakes, you do so at your own risk. It can be intimidating to take on all that responsibility, so Alliance is here to take that stress away. We know and manage social promotions every single day, so, unlike Facebook, we will gladly assist you in every way we can at absolutely no risk to you.
Our contest legal experts are standing by, ready to create and execute your next winning promotion. And our simple 3-step process is designed to leave the heavy lifting to our team—so you can focus on promoting your contest, not running it.
▪ Discussion of your brand & promotional goals
▪ Recommendation regarding the best strategy to achieve your contest objectives
▪ Conversation about the division of labor—we’ll do as much or as little as you need us to!
DESIGN & CREATION
▪ Drafting of official contest rules (48-hour turnaround!)
▪ Ongoing legal oversight & guidance
▪ Filing of all surety bonds & state registrations
▪ Platform development & social media integration
▪ Procurement of affidavits & liability releases
▪ Winner selection; prize selection, procurement & fulfillment